Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010

Enjoyed rockin' & rollin' thunderstorms last night, but forgot about them when I woke up until someone reminded me via a phone call.  Rainy day, made a trip to the post office just in time before a deluge.  Was excited to get a package from my high school friend, Pam, whom I've been out of touch with since high school! It was a beautiful, handmade quilt for my new grandbaby, Emily!  I'm overwhelmed with her thoughtfulness!  Maybe I'll have a picture of it tomorrow.  It's so exciting to reconnect with old friends on Facebook!

Went to Logan's for dinner, 2 for $13.99 Monday thru Wednesday.  I usually get their mesquite grilled chicken.  Tonight Gary enjoyed the salmon.  Love their yeast rolls, but must limit myself to one!  I think it's cool how they feed the birds right next to the front door.  I wonder if all Logan's do that, or just our local one?

The weather got very nice, though humid, at 6:00 p.m. when I went to my mother's.  Decided a new favorite drivin' song is Roll Me Away by Bob Seger.  Crank it up!

Potluck at church tomorrow.  I think I'll make a big chicken potpie.

No comments: