Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5, 2010






OK, I'm going to try to get back into this! Enjoyed two country drives yesterday after church! In the afternoon we visited Christen at the deli she manages. She made me a delicious turkey croissant with three cheeses. Headed east from there into the country and met this cow who was begging to be photographed!






It's the day after Easter, and I'm enjoying my spring break. Still beautiful weather, about 70 and sunny! Did the laundry, babysat for 3 Rodmans while their mom grocery shopped with baby Emily, one month old today! Fiddled around outside a little, too.


Ate at Twin's, splitting a chef's salad and having plenty left to bring home. Stopped at Dotty's to buy thistle and a metal thistle feeder that can't be destroyed by squirrels, I hope!


Spent considerable time trying to put videos from my camcorder on the computer, to no avail. I need the CD that was supposed to come with the camcorder and do not have or cannot find it. Cannot download it from sony.com, so I broke down and called them. $30 for a new one plus shipping and handling said the girl located in the Phillipines! Not doing that! I'll figure something out!


Hope we have beautiful weather again tomorrow, and I'll have Gary put up all birdhouses that have blown down. I'm in the mood for birds!

No comments: