Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28, 2010 (Wednesday)

I almost didn't write tonight, but after reading a favorite journal written by a Copper Harbor online friend, I was inspired. Her blog can be found at aviewfromthefield.com. Her name is Sharon Smith. She had just returned to the Harbor from a dental appointment in Detroit where she used to live. Sharon stopped at Tahquamenon Falls on her way home. That is just about my least favorite falls, no personality. My favorite is Silver River, north of L'anse on the Aura Peninsula. You'll be hearing more about that this summer.  Maybe I should try to see if I can quickly find a picture of it? OK, that didn't go so well. I'll have to work on that later. When I upgraded to Windows 7, I misplaced some pictures. I'll have to go to my gallery at pasty.com and find them. (Search Marsha Galbraith.)


Well, I found it, and moved it. Took about two minutes!

Dinner was at Arby's, the turkey club sub, or whatever it's called. Very tasty.

Watched Idol, the final six.  I thought the bottom three should be Lee, Aaron, and Siobhan. The voters got Siobhan right anyway, and she is gone, thank goodness! I could not stand her screaming or her look.

Warm weather is coming!

No comments: