Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday, April 7

OK, I didn't want to do these so late, but . . . Spring break is over for me, but instead of going back to work today, I had to attend a workshop on Autism Spectrum Disorder. It was not good. It consisted mostly of the presenters reading the powerpoint to us. It covered a lot of specific strategies to use with autistic students, but, not having any, it didn't concern me. So it was pretty much a wasted day, and I would have rather been at work. Some of us kept nodding off. Since I missed the day before vacation due to the stomach flu, I don't have my planning done for this week. Tomorrow will be rushed and interesting! The luncheon at the workshop came from Tropical Smoothie. We had very spicy rollups and smoothies for the beverage. They were very good, of course, but it would have been better to have an actual drink.

So I grabbed a Diet Coke at a McDonald's drive-thru on the way home, and was ready to nap when I arrived. Gary made pork chops with sauerkraut in the slow-cooker and we had deli potato salad with that. Then he left for college, and I snoozed for a very short time before going to ma's. I forgot to mention today was our first day in the 70's!

Tomorrow is Stu's knee replacement surgery.

Then I watched Dancing With The Stars, laid out my clothes for tomorrow, and now I'm ready to crash!

No comments: