Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday

Got up late this morning, after Gary went to help Doug ready his family's new home. Got ready for the day, and drove out there at 11:00. Amanda & the girls were already there. I could sit on their porch all day. The weather was perfect: breezy, but not too warm. Madilyn left to go with Aaron, who was scowling as usual. Amanda and I left later and browsed the Pineview rummage sales. She bought a Cinderella costume and a Little Mermaid video for Madilyn's birthday. Gracie (6 months old) began grabbing my nose today when I said "Where's Grandma's nose?" When Gary got home mid-afternoon, we went to the new Tom's Coney Island next to VGs. I had one of the lunch specials, which was a very good chicken salad sandwich and a cup of potato cheese soup. Gary enjoyed his fish dinner. Then we went back to Amanda's new house. She had me call Lynn, and Lynn and Carissa came right down to check out the house. At 6:30 or so we left to see ma. Got gas on the way home ($2.71) and drove through Taco Bell for a bite. Amanda came over and did a load of wash and took the previous load home so Doug would have a shirt for church.

No comments: